Wednesday, November 12

THIS IS CLAY Addams Family

There all together hooky... mysterious and spooky... CLAY Figures ... Or .. Putty, or sculpter puddy?

Strange... what some people do to pass the time! While they were creating these. I was working on my "tacky" blog.

clipped from www.flickr.com

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 12, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

they are made of polymer clay. While I was working on these I also was taking care of three children, running my online stores (I have 6) and updating my blog! hmmmmm....
thanks for posting them they look nice with a red boarder glad they creep you out. hehehhehhehee

LoopyBoopy,  November 12, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

I love Mealy's Monsters. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous,  November 12, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Wow... I think the creation of these art dolls was a more valid use of time than writing tacky comments.I think Mealy Monsters are some of the BEST monsters on the block.

Labels

Followers

Lorem Ipsum

This is a historic week for OpenID. Google and Microsoft announced the release of code to support OpenID 2.0 across their most important properties. On Monday, Microsoft, announced OpenID 2.0 support for their 460 million users on the LiveID platform. On Wednesday Google said it will be supporting OpenID 2.0 for any user that has a Google account. Both of these deployments are great news for the OpenID community and the Internet at large. It can be safely said that within the coming months, every single user on the Internet will have an OpenID.

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP