Friday, November 14

Our Next Door Neighbor

I clicked the NEXT Button... and POOF. This is Vanessa she is our Next Blog-Neighbor!

We will see if she stays up as late as we do , and hopefully our music and tackiness won't cause her to loose sleep.

I am going to help her sell her beautiful HANDMADE quilts. I need to say Quilts about #1 Mo Time.. QUILTS Here Google come and get em. She is probably making one for a CHRISTMAS Present.

Hi Vanessa - We are the Qrew,,, and we are here to get this train moving.


I Take Custom Orders!!

My name is Vanessa. I am a recent law school graduate who loves to sew and quilt!
Please check out my website for items I have up for sale! www.craftygemini.com

2 comments:

Tom,  November 15, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Howdy neighbor. I vote we take down the privacy fence ;)~

Just X,  November 16, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Is that a privacy fence to keep us in or others out...? We will be unprotected.

Labels

Followers

Lorem Ipsum

This is a historic week for OpenID. Google and Microsoft announced the release of code to support OpenID 2.0 across their most important properties. On Monday, Microsoft, announced OpenID 2.0 support for their 460 million users on the LiveID platform. On Wednesday Google said it will be supporting OpenID 2.0 for any user that has a Google account. Both of these deployments are great news for the OpenID community and the Internet at large. It can be safely said that within the coming months, every single user on the Internet will have an OpenID.

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP